DISCLAIMER AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• NOTES ABOUT THIS TOUR:
The price of $3,500 includes: transatlantic roundtrip airfare which is estimated* per person at $1,250 (Nov) and $1950 (Dec); all airport and hotel transfers in Abuja and Igboland; modern 4 & 3 stars air-conditioned hotels (two persons to a room, $400 extra for single occupancy); 3 meals a day; non-alcoholic drinks with meals; access to hotel restaurants; bars; swimming pools; all sightseeing tours including entry fees to museums, etc. with transportation in an air-conditioned motor coach; bottled water during the tours; service of English speaking guides in all states.
• DISCLAIMER: Tour prices of $3,500 DOES NOT
include domestic roundtrip airfare to Atlanta, GA which is estimated* per person at $450. Each person is responsible for getting him/herself to and from airports in the U.S.A. during departure and arrival; price does not include fees for passports and visas. Visas can be obtained from countries embassies or consulates in the U.S. The tour price also does not include excess baggage (2 bags weighing 50lbs each are included), travel insurance for medical and personal property (you will be provided the name of a travel insurance carriers if you do not have your own); UIU tourism is not responsible for missed flights or tour cancellations after flight and hotel accommodations have been booked i.e 6 weeks before travel (reminder deposit is non-refundable); The tour package does not include alcoholic beverages, and or personal snacks; costs of massages, facials, traditional clothes, etc. Also, each person is responsible for tipping the tour guides and drivers at the end of the tour and for the airport departure tax, if any.
• UIU Travel Tours can assist you with getting your visas for a fee. Send us an email at email@example.com.
• Please visit CDC for required vaccinations for travel to Nigeria. Also consult your general practitioner for relevent prescriptions such as anti-malaria medication. Anti-malaria tablets are imperative when visiting tropical countries where mosquitoes might be prevalent.
• Time is of the essence, if you are interested in taking this tour or would like to know more about it, please contact UIU Travel TOURS now by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The exact fare will be known when we have a firm count of the number of people taking the tour