NJÈM ULO Igboland
Tour & Excursion
Join UIU Tourism on a 7 Day tour to the capital of Nigeria and through the heart of Igboland in partnership with Onye Ije Experience tours.
2019 Tour Dates
Food & Drinks
7 Day Tour
Abuja (Capital of Nigeria), Abia state, Anambra state, Enugu state, Imo state
Your Trip Includes
- Round trip airfare from Atlanta, GA to Abuja**
- Ground AC Transportation
- Transfers from airports. (Arrive in Abuja, Depart from Abuja)
- Comfortable and secure 4 or 3 star hotel accomodation
- Travel security
- 3 meals a day (alcohol not included)
- Accommodation is in a shared room with one other person. Private rooms are $400 extra. (You can submit a request when registering)
- Select cultural souvenirs and postcards
- Tour company goodie bag
25% non refundable
deposit is due by:
September 2nd, 2019
**Your investment does not include your visa or flight to and from ATL/JFK.
2019 Tour Dates
DISCLAIMER AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- NOTES ABOUT THIS TOUR: The price of $3,500 or $4,500 includes: transatlantic roundtrip airfare which is estimated* per person at $1,250 (Nov) and $1950 (Dec); all airport and hotel transfers in Abuja and Igboland; modern 4 & 3 stars air-conditioned hotels (two persons to a room, $400 extra for single occupancy); 3 meals a day; non-alcoholic drinks with meals; access to hotel restaurants; bars; swimming pools; all sightseeing tours including entry fees to museums, etc. with transportation in an air-conditioned motor coach; bottled water during the tours; service of English speaking guides in all states.
- DISCLAIMER: Tour prices of $3,500 or $4,500 DOES NOT include domestic roundtrip airfare to Atlanta, GA which is estimated* per person at $450. Each person is responsible for getting him/herself to and from airports in the U.S.A. during departure and arrival; price does not include fees for passports and visas. Visas can be obtained from countries embassies or consulates in the U.S. The tour price also does not include excess baggage (2 bags weighing 50lbs each are included), travel insurance for medical and personal property (you will be provided the name of a travel insurance carriers if you do not have your own); UIU tourism is not responsible for missed flights or tour cancellations after flight and hotel accommodations have been booked i.e 6 weeks before travel (reminder deposit is non-refundable); The tour package does not include alcoholic beverages, and or personal snacks; costs of massages, facials, traditional clothes, etc. Also, each person is responsible for tipping the tour guides and drivers at the end of the tour and for the airport departure tax, if any.
- UIU Travel Tours can assist you with getting your visas for a fee. Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Please visit CDC for required vaccinations for travel to Nigeria. Also consult your general practitioner for relevent prescriptions such as anti-malaria medication. Anti-malaria tablets are imperative when visiting tropical countries where mosquitoes might be prevalent.
- Time is of the essence, if you are interested in taking this tour or would like to know more about it, please contact UIU Travel TOURS now by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The exact fare will be known when we have a firm count of the number of people taking the tour