OUR TOUR PACKAGES
Connect with your roots. Join UIU Tours in a 10 Day excursion to the heart of Igboland. We offer two tour travel packages. November 24th - December 1st and December 15th - December 22nd
We have everything planned! All you have to do is show up.
DAY 1 – Depart USA
Day 2 – Arrive Abuja (Welcome)
Day 3 – Orientation + Orientation
Day 4 - Enugu State Tour
DAY 5 – Anambra State Tour
DAY 6 – Abia State Tour
DAY 7 – Imo State Stour
DAY 8 – Return to Abuja + Abuja Tour
DAY 9 – Free Day + Depart for USA
DAY 10 – Arrive USA
Total Tour Package is $3,500 *($4,500 for December Trip)*
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Round trip airfare from Atlanta, Georgia to Abuja**
- Ground AC Transportation
- Transfers from airports. (Arrive in Abuja, Depart from Abuja)
- Comfortable and secure 4 or 3 star hotel accomodation
- Travel security
- 3 meals a day (alcohol not included)
- Accommodation is in a shared room with one other person. Private rooms are $400 extra. You can submit a request when registering.
- Select cultural souvenirs and postcards
- Tour company goodie bag
Important: 25% deposit is due by June, 30, 2018
*4,500 reflects the increased airline costs during the Christmas holidays
**Your investment does not include your flight to and from Atlanta, Georgia.
Disclaimer and Important Information
- NOTES ABOUT THIS TOUR: The price of $3,500 or $4,500 includes: transatlantic roundtrip airfare which is estimated* per person at $1,250 (Nov) and $1950 (Dec); all airport and hotel transfers in Abuja and Igbo land; modern 4 & 3 stars air-conditioned hotels (two persons to a room, $400 extra for single occupancy); daily breakfasts and dinners; non alcoholic drinks with meals; access to hotel restaurants; bars; swimming pools; all sightseeing tours including entry fees to museums, etc. with transportation in an air-conditioned motor coach; bottled water during the tours; service of English speaking guides in all states.
- DISCLAIMER: Tour prices of $3,500 or $4,500 DOES NOT include domestic roundtrip airfare to Atlanta, GA which is estimated* per person at $450.. Each person is responsible for getting him/herself to and from airports in the U.S.A. during departure and arrival; price does not include fees for passports and visas. Visas will be obtained from countries embassies or consulates in the U.S.; The tour price also does not include excess baggage, travel insurance for medical and personal property (you will be provided the name of a travel insurance carriers if you do not have your own); Our Tour organizer is not responsible for missed flights that leave on schedule but not before; and tour cancellations after flights and hotel accommodations have been booked; Neither does the tour price include alcoholic beverages, and or personal snacks; costs of massages, facials, traditional clothes, etc. Also, each person is responsible for tipping the tour guides and drivers at the end of the tour and for the airport departure tax, if any.
- UIU Travel Tours will assist you with getting your visas and doctors’ information for Malaria tablets and Yellow Fever vaccinations. Malaria tablets are standards when visiting most tropical countries where mosquitoes might be prevalent. Your medical general practitioner can write you a prescription for Malaria tablets based on the number of days you will be traveling. Contact your county health department. for the name of a health facility to administer your Yellow Fever vaccination. When you are vaccinated, you will be given a yellow card/booklet (issued by the World Health Organization aka WHO) with the date of your vaccination, which is good for ten years.. You must carry the vaccination card with you to Nigeria ( no additional vaccinations are required).
- Time is of the essence so if you are interested in taking this tour and would like to know more about it, please contact UIU Travel TOURS now by calling by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer any questions you might have.
* The exact fare will be known when we have a firm count of the number of people taking the tour
For questions or requests for more information, please send us an email